Teradek Bond 759 HEVC Backpack with V-Mount Battery Plate (EU)
Teradek Bond 759 Overview
The Bond 759 HEVC Backpack from Teradek includes the Bond 757 Expansion Module with Cube 755 Encoder, a Node Cellular 4G LTE USB Modem (Europe/Asia), and a V-mount battery plate.
Bond 318 and Cube 755 Package
The Bond 318 and Cube 755 Package from Teradek includes a Bond 318 Expansion Module, a Cube 755 Encoder, and an MPEG-TS license. The bond module supports up to five USB devices, Ethernet, and Wi-Fi. It also supports up to four iOS devices and is compatible with Cube 605/655, 715/755, and 805/855.
The Cube 755 encoder comes with one 3G/HD/SD-SDI (75 Ohm BNC) input and one HDMI type A receptacle input. It can be mounted horizontally or vertically with 1/4"-20 mounting holes.
- Real-time H.264 encoder with network bonding
- Network bond six USB modems (1 Cube + 5 Bond)
- Dual-band 2.4/5 GHz Wi-Fi, Ethernet
- HDMI and SDI video inputs
- Bond module has built-in Li-ion battery for swapping
Node Cellular 4G LTE USB Modem (EU/Asia)
- Built-in color grading
The Node Cellular 4G LTE USB Modem from Teradek allows you to broadcast over 3G, 4G, and 4G LTE network interfaces. With a rugged aluminum chassis and USB connector, it is durable and operates under challenging conditions.
- Better Cellular Connection
- Node allows you to go live from locations with the poorest cellular connectivity
- Data Band Support
- Node can operate on every 3G / 4G/ LTE data band in the region
- Durable and Weather-Resistant
- Node features aluminum chassis, 1/4"-20 and 4-40 mounting options, and an USB connector to attach to your Teradek device
- Node modems can be used with Teradek Cube 600, 700, and 800 series, Bond II / Pro / Expansion Module, and the new Link wireless access point