Teradek Bolt 500 LT HDMI Wireless RX
- Supports up to 1080p60 Resolution
- Backwards Compatible with Select Systems
- HDMI Output
- Zero Delay
- 2.4 & 5.8 GHz Noise Rejection
- AES-128 Encryption
With the Teradek Bolt LT 500 HDMI Wireless Video Receiver you can receive visually lossless HDMI signals to a Bolt 500 receiver with zero latency. The Bolt LT is compatible with existing 3rd-generation Bolt systems, such as the Bolt 500, 1000, Sidekick II, and 703 Bolt, as well as the Bolt XT. The receiver unit itself can be secured via built-in 1/4"-20 or M3 threaded holes.
A light stand adapter is included for mounting on stands. For convenience, a standard HDMI cable is included so you can plug in right out of the box. Power can be provided using the integrated 2-pin connector. A D-Tap power cable is included for attaching to a battery. The transmitter supports up to four receivers and built-in AES-128 encryption protects your video from prying eyes, while noise rejection helps keep your video clean even when working around 2.4 and 5.8 GHz signals.
- Backwards compatible with 3rd generation Bolt 500, 1000, 300, Sidekick II and 703 Bolt
- The receiver does not have an LCD or OLED screen. However, an OSD that appears on the Video Output that is controlled with the Menu Joystick
- Smaller and lighter chassis design than other Bolt 500 transmitters
- 1/4"-20, M3, and 3/8" ARRI-style mounting points