Teradek Bolt 500 LT 3G-SDI Wireless RX
- Supports up to 1080p60 Resolution
- Backwards Compatible with Select Systems
- 3G-SDI Output
- Zero Delay
- 2.4 & 5.8 GHz Noise Rejection
- AES128 Encryption
With the Teradek Bolt LT 500 3G-SDI Wireless Video Receiver you can receive visually lossless 3G-video signals from a Bolt 500 LT transmitter with zero latency. The Bolt LT receiver is also compatible with the Bolt 500 XT transmitter. The receiver unit itself can be secured via built-in 1/4"-20 or M3 threaded holes.
A light stand adapter is included for mounting on stands. For convenience, a standard HDMI cable is included, so you can plug in right out of the box. Power can be provided using the integrated 2-pin connector. A D-Tap power cable is included for attaching to a battery. The transmitter supports up to four receivers and built-in AES 128 encryption protects your video from prying eyes, while noise rejection helps keep your video clean even when working around 2.4 and 5.8 GHz signals.
- Works with Bolt 500 LT and Bolt 500 XT transmitters
- 3G-SDI loop through
- SDI ancillary data support: supports metadata, timecode, and start/stop flags from certain camera manufacturers
- Smaller and lighter chassis design than other Bolt 500 transmitters
- 1/4"-20, M3, and 3/8" ARRI-style mounting points