SmallHD 1303 HDR 13" Production Monitor
See beyond the restricted color and contrast of conventional monitoring with the SmallHD 1303 HDR 13" Production Monitor. Featuring HDR preview backed by a 10-bit Color Intelligence engine with calibration capabilities, the 1303 can display a large brightness range, encompassing log formats and other expanded-range picture styles. The 1500 cd/m², daylight-viewable, 1920x1080 Full HD resolution display panel can be driven by one of two SDI inputs or an HDMI input. Each input has a loop output for connecting other gear in-line without the need for a splitter. All functionality of this monitor is accessed via the innovative Page Builder OS. By implementing full aluminum construction and the provision for separately available user-replaceable polycarbonate screen protectors, SmallHD built this monitor to survive the rigors of production in studios and in the field.
Page Builder OS
- Originally featured in the 500 and 700-series models, and extrapolated for the Production Monitor series, the Page Builder OS is an intuitive graphical user interface (GUI) that puts all of the advanced functionality of the 1303 at your fingertips. Rather than have confusing menus, this GUI allows you to selectively apply monitoring tools such as waveforms, vectorscopes, multiview, and focusing aids to up to 4 different "pages". These pages can be easily flipped through using the joystick. The buttons on the front panel can also toggle monitoring tools on and off for each page.
- ColorFlow 3D LUT Processing
- In order to keep your images consistent from production through to post-production, ColorFlow allows you to import 3D LUTs and display the treated image side-by-side with the untreated image to correctly gauge exposure while visualizing what is being recorded by the camera. Side-by-side preview can also be used with the HDR preview function. Separate LUT-treated images can be sent downstream over SDI and HDMI so you can have the 1303 display a log image or LUT-treated image, while the director or client monitors connected to the outputs can receive images treated with a different LUT. An image-capture function saves a still frame from the incoming video stream onto an SD card and also records the applied 3D LUT for post-production reference.
- Color Intelligence Engine
- When a separately available color probe is connected to the monitor via USB, the SmallHD 1303 can automatically adjust a 10-bit 3D calibration LUT for maintaining accurate color reproduction over the life of the monitor.
- RapidRail Shoe-Mount System
- Quickly secure and detach accessories such as wireless units to the rear of the monitor using standard shoe-mount rails. This saves time over traditional screw-mounted methods and keeps your setup clean and neat. If required these accessories can be powered straight off the monitor using the integrated 12V LEMO power output or the 3 USB ports.
- Power Options
- Separately available V-mount or Gold-mount battery plates can be attached to the rear of the display. A mounted battery can power the monitor as well as attached accessories through the 12V LEMO connection. The USB ports on the rear of the monitor can also power accessories with a maximum draw of 0.5 amps per port.