G-Technology G-RACK 12 4x10GbE NIC 128GB Ram 48TB
G-RACK 12 Network-Attached Storage (NAS) delivers the ultimate in high-performance, centralized storage for small-to-medium size post-production houses, TV/broadcast studios, ad agencies and in-house creative departments that use Adobe Premiere Pro, AppleÂ® Final Cut Pro X or Avid Media Composer, and other creative applications.
G-RACK 12 brings G-Technologyâ€™s reliability, scalability, and studio-friendly technology to centralized storage. Streamline demanding media and entertainment workflows of 4K and above with a flexible 12-Bay server offering up to 120TB, an optional Expansion Chassis for adding up to another 120TB of storage, integration with popular non-linear editing (NLE) suites and the latest BTRfs file system for better data management.
- Twelve hard drive bays
- 3.5" HGST Enterprise-class drives
- Up to 2000MB/s data transfer rate
- Dual Intel Xeon E5 Haswell V3 6-Core processors (12 Cores Total)
- Physical Memory: 128GB
- OS drives: Two 1TB Rear Mounted 2.5" HDDs (mirrored)
- Four 10 GbE network ports
- Two 12Gbs mini-SAS ports
- Dual 920W redundant power supplies
- Three 8cm Hot-Swap redundant PWM cooling fans
- Compatible with clients running Mac OS 10.9 or later, Windows 10, Windows 8.1, Windows 7
- 5-Year limited warranty