DJI Battery Station for TB50 Intelligent Batteries
The Battery Station from DJI is an all-in-one solution for battery charging, storage, and transportation. This battery station can charge up to eight TB50 batteries simultaneously. In addition, it can charge other devices including the Inspire 2 remote controller and WB37 intelligent battery via multiple charging ports. Mobile devices can be charged via the USB ports. This battery station is built within a case that can store up to 12 TB50 intelligent batteries, two WB37 intelligent batteries, and one WCH2 charging hub. The case features wheels for traveling.
- Comprehensive Charging
- This battery station provides vital information about your batteries to ensure proper management. When a TB50 intelligent battery is attached, its current firmware version will display on the station's LCD screen. When connected to a computer via USB cable, the battery station can update up to eight batteries to their latest firmware version through Assistant 2 on the computer (applies to the WB37 Intelligent Battery).
- Multiple Charging Modes
- The DJI battery station uses three charging modes including normal, quick, and silent. In the normal mode, eight connected TB50 intelligent batteries can be charged simultaneously until they are all fully charged. In the quick mode, the four TB50 intelligent batteries with the highest battery level in the same group will be charged to 90% in 35 minutes. This option is useful for urgent use. In silent mode the charging speed is lowered to provide a quieter process for evening charges or when limited noise is permitted on set.
- Quick and Simple Discharging
- The discharge mode will bring batteries to 25% for transportation and 50% for storage. This improves battery maintenance to lengthen the life of your batteries.
- Sophisticated Design for Safety and Reliability
- A built-in cooling fan dissipates heat during charging. Overheating detection monitors the battery temperature in real time to make sure that every battery stays within a safe range. If overheating is detected, the battery station will automatically cancel charging and discharging to avoid any safety hazards. This battery station is constructed of a plastic that meets USA UL94 V-0 flammability standards.