Core SWX HC7AG Gold Mount Battery
Retaining all the major features of the original HyperCore battery, the Core SWX HyperCore Slim is simply a slimmer version intended for UAV and gimbal applications, as well as any other application requiring a low-profile battery. Rated at 82Wh nominal, the HyperCore Slim is also TSA-friendly, falling under the 98Wh air travel limitations, and this is reinforced by the "Air Travel Compliant" logo on the front of the battery.
The HyperCore cell is known for being able to handle 10A draws for extended periods without diminishing service life, so you can rely on the battery for a long time. Additionally, being such a workhorse, it's perfectly suitable for pretty much every camera, from the smallest one to the larger cinema cameras like the ARRI Alexa. However, being about an inch slimmer than the average battery, it also provides the benefit of being able to clear most if not all gimbal rails. In addition to this advantage, the HyperCore Slim also offers 1000 charge/discharge cycles, safety sensors, D-tap output, advanced hibernation feature, quick-glance 4-LED gauge on the side, and charge routine management, and an over-molded, rubberized housing that both protects against impacts as well as provides an ergonomic, non-slip handle. Based on a 25W load, the HyperCore Slim is estimated to run for approximately 3.2 hours.
The hibernation feature was designed to minimize issues resulting from self-discharge, and preserve state of charge, leaving you making fewer trips to the charger. This feature consists of an accelerometer tied to a clocking algorithm that gauge inactivity and trigger a deep sleep after 48 hours of continuous non-use. However, upon the slightest movement, the battery comes back to life at maximum capacity.
The HyperCore Slim Gold Mount will charge on your Anton Bauer chargers, as well as Switronix Gold Mount chargers, making it a very charger-compatible battery and allowing you to keep any compatible charger you may already own.
- Key Features
- 14.8V Gold Mount lithium-ion battery
- An inch slimmer than the original HyperCore battery
- Designed for UAV and gimbal applications -- clear gimbal rails
- Suitable for any application requiring a low-profile battery
- TSA-friendly at 82Wh nominal capacity
- Handles 10A draws for extended periods without diminishing service life
- 1000 charge/discharge cycles
- Safety sensors
- D-tap output
- Advanced accelerometer hibernation feature
- Quick-glance 4-LED gauge on the side
- Charge routine management
- Over-molded (anti-impact), rubberized housing
- 3.2 hour runtime at 25W load
- Charge on Anton Bauer and Switronix Gold Mount chargers